Friday, April 03, 2009

Singapore Airline promotion for Australia

It is spending season again... Last night I received an email from Singapore airline notifying me about the upcoming promotion applicable to the Australia region. The promotion start from today.. It seems like quite an attractive deal. From Melbourne, the airfare to Singapore return is as low as AUD699 with everything inclusive. Even to Penang it is only AUD787. I am tempting to visit HK again since my last visit to HK was about 12 years ago??? Damm time really fly... The fare from Mel to HK is AUD730.. which is not too bad for a commercial airline, of coz it is not comparable to budget airline like the Airasia or Jetstarasia. But I would said it will not be an apple to apple comparison. Travel bug is biting me bad.. Go or no Go?? I still have 14 days to consider, as the promotion end 17 April 2009. think think think...

2 comments:

Beh, YC said...

Go Go Go...life is short. you're earning in Australian Dollar mate~!

MelPen said...

Hahaha.. Mate... OZ dollar is no longer as attractive as compare to to glory day..