Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Holiday at Lakes Entrance


Last week was the easter holiday. We enjoy a 4 days consecutive public holiday. So I have decided to plan for a trip to Lakes entrance to relax over the long holiday. It was pretty much a relaxing trip with no much itinery to cover. We wonder around the town and sit around the green grass facing the lakes. The feeling is great.. as you feel no burden of city life. First day was pretty much relaxing at the apartment we rent. Making full use of the facilities like the Swimming Pool and of coz playground for my niece :).

On the second day morning, we rented a boat to ride on our own. It was pretty exciting as this is the first time we ride a boat on our own.. Hahaha.. eventhough it is just a boat that can go as fast as 5 knot/ hour. But I guess for someone who never be "captain" of the boat before, it is good enough to satisfy our "childhood dream".


On the third day of stay, We decided to follow what majority of people is doing over there. Get ourself a fishing rod and start fishing like the rest... however, it can never be like the rest.. as this is the first time I go on fishing, a lot of funny things happend :P I put the string from the wrong side and cause the whole fishing rod to jam :P I cannot hook the bait correctly, each time when I do my casting, I lost my bait... I become the laughingstock for both of my sisters.. :( But after much practise, I finally improve... I can hook my bait better and I can cast further then I thought :P Will post more photos after I process it .. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brother how many of you in the boat? It must be very scary....as I scare the boat will drown..."Too heavy" hahahaha...anyway it was definitely a good experienced to drive a boat on our own! Next target, buy your own yacht and go fishing!