Thursday, March 12, 2009

Times Fly

With the blink of eye, I have already settle down in Melbourne for 1 years and 6 more days to one month. It all just happend without giving me time to have a look back. So far, everything has been good, in another 11 months, I am qualify to sponsor my younger sister over to Australia too. She has been complaining that it is taking too long, however, I don't have a choice, it is a requirement set by the Oz government. I couldn't make it any shorter.
But I guess it is just the matter of any "blink" of eye before she can get over here. I am also start to "consolidate" my life. What I want to do from here and how I want to go from here. A funny feeling hit me when I see a lot of University here is recruiting for their new semester. I suddenly have the "sudden emotion" to study again... hahaha... I was attracted by the ads by Monash University and Melbourne school of Law. They are having this Juris Doctor program which open to non-law degree graduate ONLY... I really mean "ONLY" so if you are law graduate.. sorry, it is not something for you. so I did a little bit of survey on what can a Juris Doctor do upon graduation. It seems that you can practice law. Depending on your major, it could be industrial law, property law etc etc... However, through my research, I also found that to complete the course, it will takes 3 years full time and 6 years for a part time student like me.. hahha.. I guess I would be too old by then... so I give up this thought :P
Guess I would continue with my Cisco Certification till CCIE... which my Singapore friend did it.. I believe I can too :P Self believe is important.. isn't it so? :)

No comments: