Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lawn Mowing season is here again..

It has been a while since I last did my lawn mowing, the summer that is just over it definitely a tough one... the peak temperature reach 47.5. I was hidding at home with my air-con turn on 24 hours.. unfortunately I only have my aircon installed in my living room.. so got to stay there till I reluctantly go back to my room to sleep to suffer through the "heatwave" night..luckily the heat during summer only last for 3 days.. the rest of the day it seems to cool off a lot... However.. becoz of the heat.. it also save me a lot of time to do lawn mowing.. as all the plants.. nearly die off.. but it seems that they are starting to grow in autumn too.. so I got to take out my lawn mower once against to start my "killer" job once again :)

No comments: