Monday, February 23, 2009

How do you judge yourself?

Frankly, all these while I have not been very happy with my achievement in life, Or I should say my entire life is so flat and boring, I have not got any real "achievement" at all. However, I am still the happy go lucky type. Happy with what I have currently and who I am.
However, recently I came a cross a company call "Nuffnang" which truly an inspiration. Why am I saying so??? One of the founder, which currently the executive director of the company is only 24 years old as of 2008. Which I start asking myself.. How do I position myself, when someone is only 24 years old is already managing a company with operation across 4 countries..
I was reading on his blog, apparently at the age of 24, he has opportunity to give speech in front of thousands of peoples, he mix around with elite people from difference company to exchange ideas. He attended interviews from TV stations like NTV7, TV3 and TV2. He has been asked by the magazine CLEO, whether he is interested to be in the CLEO 50 most eligible bachelors.
Where the pathetic me still running on the same rat race, thinking of what I can do to escape from the rat race. But it is really "thinking" with no action on it after many many years that I can think of.. Same thing applied to the weight issue. Been thinking on how to trim down.. but gain more instead.. sigh..

1 comment:

Beh, YC said...

goddamn...can't wait to come visit you man...beautiful scenery man...