Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What will you do?

Lately, the news of the New Zealand couple flee out the country after their account has been wrongly credited with NZD10 millions which make them an instance multimillionaire. After they wrongly received the money. they transfer the money to their overseas account and flee to China. I am wondering what I will do if I am wrongly transferred with 10 millions into my account? first thing come to my mind.. remember to take a snapshot of the account balance first.. :P At least I am once a millionaire, even for a very short period :P Next? Will I escape with the money??? I really don't have the answer.. first of all, it will make me a criminal.. which I think is not so an idea situation :P what I will do? I think only wait till it happend then I will know :)

2 comments:

Kancil said...

For me sure will take the money! There was a discussion on the radio while i was in NZ. One of the DJ suggested to split the money into different account and earn the interest. When wespac ask to return the money, only return the 10million. The interest still belong to us. :)

MelPen said...

Hahaha.. may be a bright idea.. as the person is still on the run.. it seems that they can't do anything to him at all..