Saturday, February 24, 2007

Mouse in the house

What a day!!! Mouse invasion into my house.. haha.. actually I only love mickey mouse.. definitely not this "tikus"... hmm.. what to do? I am the only guy in the house.. how scare also got to deal with it.. so I start my mouse hunting activity... guess what? I use the "baygon" to spray the whole cabinet to force the "tikus" out.. but the thing is quite "degil" refuse to come out.. so I got to wait and wait.. and even set up trap to "stick" it... however, it quite clever ler.. die die also won't fall into my trap :( after much waiting.. it finally trying to get out of the cabinet... I got to fight it with the mop :P finally I destroy "it"... ooh not.. I killed something during new year.. but not choice ler.. who ask u to invade into my area.. :P

No comments: